On-Site Maintenance coverage is the ultimate service plan and is only available for DocuMate® 6710 and 4799 production scanners. With the On-Site Maintenance plan customers receive an annual On-Site preventative maintenance check-up that includes one roller assembly kit, as well as priority phone support from senior-level technicians for an unlimited number of incidents.
If a scanner covered under the On-Site Maintenance plan is deemed defective by the Xerox® technical support department, the replacement process will be treated like the Advanced Exchange plan. On-Site Maintenance plan can be purchased for up to five years of continuous coverage.Download the Xerox Warranty Brochure
About On-Site Warranty
- Warranty begins at scanner(s) date of purchase (receipt may be required to validate purchase date)
- Warranty must be purchased within 90 days of sales date (see below for other options)
- Warranties are available as long as the scanner model is in production
- Warranties are stackable for three to five years of total coverage from date of scanner purchase, dependent on scanner model
On-Site Warranty Renewals
- Warranty renewals are available for customers who are currently under the Advance Exchange / On-Site Warranty, or are out of warranty. Standard warranty cannot be extended and is not stackable with Advanced Exchange warranty upgrade options.
- Warranty renewals are for 12-month increments
- For out of warranty units, customer(s) must purchase a renewal SKU multiplied by the number of years that either the upgrade warranty has expired or from date of purchase, plus a renewal needed to cover the unit, for a minimum of the next 12 months.
For All Xerox Warranties, the Following Terms Apply:
- Troubleshooting must be performed on the phone with our technical support department who will determine if the scanner needs to be repaired or replaced according to the terms of the warranty
- The warranty covers the repair or replacement of a hardware failure due to normal use or a manufacturer defect. The following is a noncomprehensive list of exclusions:
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, accident, modification, natural occurrences or disaster, theft, or an unsuitable physical or operating environment
- Failure to maintain or improper maintenance of the scanner
- Cosmetic defects or damage that does not interfere with the proper operation of the scanner
- NCR or carbonless paper has chemical composition which can damage scanner rollers. Heavy use voids the factory warranty. Refer to the scanner user guide or call support for more details.
- If, during the course of a repair or replacement, there is no trouble found with the scanner or it is determined that the failure was caused by anything not covered by the warranty (including the items listed above), the customer may be billed for applicable costs
- If product under warranty cannot be repaired or brought back to manufacturer’s specifications, a like replacement unit will be provided of exact or similar features
- Warranty sales are final
- Warranty data sheet contains warranty terms applicable for U.S. and Canada only