The DTH-1152 is the ideal tool for enhanced visual interactive communication with direct on-screen pen input. The DTH-1152 complements all eDocument workflows in industries such as banking and finance, hospitality, insurance, healthcare, and retail/POS.
With its HDMI video interface, the DTH-1152 can be integrated seamlessly into VDI/RDS and Linux systems. The addition of multi-touch allows for intuitive navigation and time-saving actions such as scrolling and zooming. The 10.1" LCD screen allows for optimum viewing of documents, to ensure the customers can clearly see the contents of a document, and sign with confidence.
• Optimal user comfort with the 10.1” color Full HD LCD panel that allows easy document viewing and signing, drawing and annotating directly on the screen
• Intuitive input with multi-touch functionality for easy navigation and support for common gestures
• Outstanding durability via the scratch resistant hardened cover glass that provides easier viewing in different lighting conditions and a paper-like feel
• Flexible installation via the HDMI video interface that allows seamless integration into any system including Citrix, VMware or Linux, and support for VCP (Virtual Com Port) connection for use in legacy VDI/RDS environments
• Enhanced stability with cable protection that prevents accidental disconnections
• Convenient usage with landscape and portrait mode, and built-in VESA mounting holes also provide mounting options and the use of third-party stands