The Topaz® SignatureGem® LCD 1x5 is a small, rugged, advanced electronic signature pad with transflective LCD that displays “electronic ink” under the pen tip during signing.
Bundled secure software APIs provide for interactive text, graphics, and pen-tap hotspots and checkboxes which enable users to navigate screens and select preferred options.
The SignatureGem LCD 1x5 shows the signature on the signature pad, as well as the computer screen.
Topaz SignatureGem Backlit LCD 1X5 Benefits
- Rugged signing area for long life
- LCD display for customization
- Small size and weight for portability
- High-quality biometric and forensic capture
- Topaz software suite bundled at no additional cost for complete signing and signature solution customization techniques
Topaz SignatureGem Backlit LCD 1X5 Specifications
Warranty: 3-years, with renewal option
- Tempered glass surface
- Rated to 2 million signatures
- High-performance E/M digitizer
- Active low-power
- Rugged E/M
Resolution & Conversion Rate:
- Exceeds industry standards
- Programmable PPI
- 6.0” x 3.8” x 1.4”
- 152mm x 95mm x 36mm
- 4.4” x 1.3”
- 112mm x 33mm
Authentication Capability: Forensic quality .SIG data capable of examination and authentication with Topaz software