ScanSnap iX1600 Receipt Edition Scanner for PC and Mac
The ScanSnap iX1600 is an all-in-one document management solution that leads the industry in ease, efficiency and flexibility enabling the transition from physical paper to digital data. The iX1600 connects through Wi-Fi or USB cable, allowing for the most flexible placement options, while the intuitive touch screen with simple icons makes organizing, saving and finding documents a snap!
For bookkeepers that scan at home or in the office, ScanSnap Receipt Edition analyzes each receipt and invoice, extracts the important information contained on them into editable fields for the operator to review and categorize and then passes the file and their data into an existing QuickBooks® Online account for the ultimate in efficiency and accuracy.
ScanSnap iX1600 Receipt Edition Highlights:
- Intuitive 4.3-inch Touch Screen Display: Select the QuickBooks® Online profile to easily upload invoices and receipts directly to QuickBooks.
- Receipt and Invoice Scanning: Quickly scan and analyze receipts and invoices, and export them to QuickBooks Online.
- Great for Both Individuals and Teams: Personalized icons for up to four people make it easy to use the touch screen at a glance.
- Direct Scan-to-Cloud Functionality: With Wi-Fi connectivity and a ScanSnap Cloud account, it's possible to scan directly to popular cloud services—no computer or mobile device needed.
- Fast scans up to 40 pages per minute (Letter-size documents, color, 300dpi)
- Holds 50 sheets in the automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Easily manage, edit and use scanned data from invoices, receipts, documents, and more.
- Increase efficiency and accuracy: Intelligent Invoice and Receipt processing features automatically extracts data into reviewable and editable fields.
- Stable paper feeding through Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality brake roller
- Scan documents, business cards and long receipts with the attachable receipt guide
- ScanSnap Home organizes scanned files on Windows and Mac
- Scan envelopes, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, and documents with sticky notes with Manual Feed Mode