The fi-8040 is an ideal solution for a variety of environments and workflows including accounting, legal, front office reception and patient intake. Replacing the fi-7030, the fi-8040 is nearly 50% faster than its predecessor and is newly equipped with a 4.3-inch touch screen allowing users to easily initiate scans directly to network destinations without the use of a PC. The included easy-to-use PaperStream software interface provides convenient scanning, powerful image enhancement, quick image capture and indexing options. With the upcoming integration of PFU’s PaperStream NX Manager server software, users will enjoy the centralized operation and seamless linkage of their fi-8040 with business applications and cloud services. Additional destinations will include SharePoint, OneDrive, DropBox, and more.
• Compact letter-sized workgroup scanner with both LAN & USB 3.2 Connectivity
• “DirectScan” capabilities, allowing for scanning to network destinations such as Email, Network Folders, FTP/FTPS/SFTP Servers
• 40ppm/80ipm scanning in either Color or Black & White at 200/300dpi • 50 Sheet Capacity Document Feeder, and Manual Feed Mode
• Contact Image Sensors (CIS) equipped with PFU’s patented Clear Image Capture technology
• Intuitive 4.3” Touch Display
• Software includes PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ TWAIN64/ISIS), PaperStream Capture, PaperStream ClickScan, Scanner Central Admin, Software Operation Panel